Pics!! Look At What I Bought At Nm..louboutins!!!woohoo!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I have NOW found the perfect pair of black pumps....OMG....These are TDF! and they were 495.00..Not bad for this designer!!LOVE!!!!:heart: ...

2. Simply gorgeous. They make my heart go pitter-patter. Where did you buy them?

Love the toe-cleavage! And they cute with your gauchos (which I am also a fan of).

3. Got them at NM at K of P mall,PA( 610-354-0500)....used the SA Steven...They JUST got a shipment in..So I was SOOOO Lucky they had my size..These babies sell out in one day!!

4. damn! those are seriously sexy heels!! Congrats!!!!

5. They are gorgeous! I love that the heel isn't too high, it looks just right! Congrats!

6. ^ Thanks! I have a bad back and can only hear heels for a very short time period..LOL..So these are perfect as they arent the GINORMOUS 4 inch CL heels Im used to seeing!

7. They are hot!

8. sexy sexy sexy:heart:

9. Gorgeous shoes Jill. Wow.

10. Very nice!! :drool: Did they run small? Much better choice than the prada dragon shoes! :flowers:

11. Nice!! I'm currently eyeing a pr. of Cole Haan in brown croc (fake I think)....I do want a pr. of CL sometime though and did try on a pr. of flats at NM in Boston recently! They look great!

12. They are beautiful!

13. Are they actually comfortable?

14. Yes..They are VERY COMFY! AND I went up from an 8 1/2 to a 9..they ran a tad small..

15. they're fab!!