Pics from the Hermes Bond St., London (windows)

Thanks for the info Gigi!

I saw a very similiar bag to the Rugby at SF but it was black canvas and leather. Is this a Rugby as well or is it called something else? I forgot to look at the price but it was cute! :girlsigh:

Great pix! Thanks!

I held a Rugby once - very cute and roomy inside but small from the outside. If I recall properly, it "could" fit over a shoulder, but the bag is very rigid, so I don't imagine it would be comfortable....it really has the form of a little football.

I believe they have a really big vertical size version of this bag too.

frenchiefan said:
Great pix! Thanks!

I held a Rugby once - very cute and roomy inside but small from the outside. If I recall properly, it "could" fit over a shoulder, but the bag is very rigid, so I don't imagine it would be comfortable....it really has the form of a little football.

FRENCHIEFAN, thanks for the info.

frenchiefan said:
Great pix! Thanks!

Frenchie, NYC has a vertical Rugby in ebene box/etoile. Yesterday it was on the right column, in front of the scarf counter, if you want to take a look at it.