Pics from a japanese fashion magazine

1. Hi Ladies,
    Here some pictures from a japanese fashion magazine my mom sent to me. (I live in Germany)
    Would be happy if you can use them as a kind of reference...

IMG_5652.JPG IMG_5653.JPG IMG_56542.JPG IMG_56552.JPG
  2. Thank you for posting :smile:, I love the colour in the second image (the ergo).
  3. Thanks for posting! love the pink tattersal boots
  4. Ooooh that looks like possibly a geranium pretty!
  5. It's a rose's only the medium and apparently it's limited to only Japan.

I emailed Coach about it when I saw the pictures from the Australia store opening..same price, I just can't bring myself to order it...argggg
  6. Great pictures! Thanks
  7. Yes, I tried to order the rose tote on Sat., but I was told they are limited to Japan. However, sometimes they keep some at JAX, so there is always a chance it can be ordered. I thought I remembered someone posting that was able to order this. I was bummed!! :sad:
  8. That's odd because when I talked to them they said they could be ordered. They said that it was available to order but only by telephone or fax. Now I kind of want to call and find out..haha..and that's the drilldown pick of it in y signature. Here is the email:

Thank you for your interest in Coach.

The ERGO PEBBLED LEATHER HOBO , No. 11612 (rose) for $298.00 may be available for purchase through mail/phone order, however, quantities are limited. To place an order, please contact us at (888) 262 - 6224.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Coach Online Consumer Service

9. Awww, that puppy! :drool: :p

I want the Jilly flats to come back!! By the time I decided I wanted a pair, they were all gone :sad:
  10. I really like the layout in the pics. Thanks for sharing.