Pics for kphillips & tanukiki , large vs. medium pink tote!

1. Here's a few pics for you to compare the medium and the large......
  2. A few more.....

3. great pics! Thanks for posting...question....I see a gold ring on the front of the medium to hang charms off of, I don't see it on the large? Is the hang tag hiding it or does it not have one??
  4. k, I didn't add my usual purse contents with the files because I was trying to hurry to get these pics posted for you. The files tilted over, and you can't see in the pic, but there is plenty of room to add a lot more files PLUS the usual purse items.
    I hope this helps you out a little bit on the sizes! I tried!
  5. I love your wallet! I think I am going to have to get one to go with mine! Great pictures!
  6. Thank you so much for taking the time to post pics!! You are awesome!!!

I love that large tote and think it would be the PERFECT size for all my folders and binder that I lug around! I think I'm going to sell my white legacy leather slim tote to get this...:crybaby:
  7. Yes, there is one on the large also. If you would like any more pics or have any other questions , ask!:yes:
    The medium is getting returned as soon as I can get to the outlet!
  8. K, i just threw the files in and I know it's hard to tell from the pic but there would be more than enough room for the binder and personals!:tup:
  9. :heart::heart::heart: The wallet! That is a keeper for sure!
  10. any chance for more close up pics of the wallet? What is the item #? thanks so much :yahoo:
  11. Definatly getting the medium and that wallet!!!
  12. any chance we can see any modeling pics?!?!?! :angel:
  13. Give me a few minutes!
  14. you rock, fluffy! perfect comparison pics, there is quite a difference between the two!

15. Yes, is there ...?:tup::whistle::wondering