pics: choco/choco patent Cambon Reporter

1. A few of you considering Chanel Cambon Multi-Pocket Reporters asked me to post pics of my chocolate/chocolate patent version. Here you go! I just bought a digital camera for the first time, so bear with me. :p

I've never been quite sure if this is the "Medium" or "Mini" Reporter. Measuring along the back of the bag, it's about 10 1/2 inches wide (not counting the pockets that stick out on the side), and 7 inches high. I bought it at a Chanel boutique last fall for $2,625 (full price).
    Chanel Cambon Reporter 1.JPG Chanel Cambon Reporter 2.JPG Chanel Cambon Reporter 3.JPG Chanel Cambon Reporter 4.JPG
  2. Gorgeous! And that's the medium size, not the mini. Sounds like you purchased it before the price increased to $3175. I don't think Chanel makes the brown Reporter anymore. :sad:
  3. Nice. I thought it was considered the large. Large and mini? no?
  4. It's large and medium. Mini was discontinued. I love it!
  5. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuutiful!
  6. Thanks everybody. I :heart: it!
  7. Oh, Jill, it's gorgeous! Great price, too, I hate all these price increases :cry:
  8. Beautiful - brown on brown looks very rich
  9. I'm feeling the love!

I have to admit, I have brown hair and brown eyes, so I'm kind of partial to the color! That's sort of how I justified the price (twice as much as some other bags...)
  10. LOVE the color. I'm not a fan of the cambon line but I do like it in the choco brown!
  11. Oh, and the lining is bright ORANGE stamped with "Chanel" all over. Very cool and easy to see stuff!
  12. I wasn't a fan of Cambon either until I saw this one. Some of the other color combos are too young/cartoon-y to me. (Just my opinion. :oh: ) This one looked a bit more elegant, and more likely to not get outdated quickly.
  13. That is a stunning bag!!
  14. The leather is gorgeous!
  15. wow! its so pretty and it sounds like you lucked out (getting it before the price increase)!! do you wear it a lot?