*PICS* Chanel CC Stud post earrings

1. I received these today. They're the small clear rhinestone stud earrings. They were $180. The pics don't do them justice. They're really very pretty.

I also received my beige petite shopper with gold hardware. Unfortunately, that is going back on Monday. :sad: Way too small for me. I'm going to get the GST, hopefully in the same color and hardware.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congrats! I have those same earrings, and love them.

3. WOW... soooo cute, congrats!

hopefully the bf can find some for V-day!! i've been hinting for a while now :/

can i ask: how do you like the size? i am debating between the medium and the small which you have...

4. congrats, I have them aswell. Be careful though, the crystals in my earrings have fell out 3x, each time I got them replaced they did the same thing again and I have only worn them 4-5x over the course of 2 yrs.

5. I really like them in the smaller size. I know someone that has a larger size, and I don't think I would like them on me.

6. very cute, love them!

7. Sorry to hear that you have had problems. I hope that these will be fine. If not, they'll go back. They're so pretty and sparkly.

8. So pretty! Congrats!!!

9. Congratz! The earrings are gorgeous! :yes:

10. Very cute! Congrats!

11. Awesome earrings!!

12. Very pretty !

13. I have these as well and I think that they are very pretty . A lot of ladies pass these up because they think they are too "small".

14. Cute earrings. Congrats!:yahoo:

15. those are adorable!! sorry to hear about the PST