*PICS* Black patent jumbo

xochrissie:
I bought it from the South Coast Plaza boutique.

mnshopgirl32:
The reissue in patent is gorgeous as well, both styles come in white also!

Bagzilla and Tammy518:
Thank you:flowers: , Tammy have you used your gorg red flap yet?:drool:

Chloe:
Thank you so much.:shame: She said they will bring patent back again, but this is the only season that the crushed, crackled fingerprint resistent patent will be available. I obviously had to snatch it up.:rolleyes: The crackled patent will not show wear, stretching, or fingerprints.

I really hate you!!!!

ahaha j/k I love this bag and am trying to put an extra hours at work just to have it...darn me for getting a gold lv speedy instead....(up side to that is, I can sell gold speedy for a profit and get this bag + the CC charm pearl necklace YAHOOOOOOOOO)...will they continue to have this bag up through early feb?

I really hate you!!!!

ahaha j/k I love this bag and am trying to put an extra hours at work just to have it...darn me for getting a gold lv speedy instead....(up side to that is, I can sell gold speedy for a profit and get this bag + the CC charm pearl necklace YAHOOOOOOOOO)...will they continue to have this bag up through early feb?

I really hate myself right now for not being able to control my impulse shopping. Are there pics of your gold speedy in the LV forum?:nuts: I'm sure it will be avail up until early Feb because it JUST came out. They might sell out quickly though, because last Sat I saw the medium and the east west size in both black and white regular patent leather and they were sold out of those at SCP by Wed. Try to get it now if you can.:yes: