Pics as promised of LV/other items I've tweaked ;)

1. Hi!

The other day we had a thread about altering designer items to better suit you. I admitted I had done so to several LV and other designer items. I included them as well bc I am an equal opportunity bag tweaker...:p

First is my trotteur. The strap was too long, and I wanted it to fit comfortably under my shoulder. I went to my friendly neighborhood shoe/leather repair shop and the nice lady helped me measure the correct length and she cut and re-stitched it for me. I attached it with extenders.
    [​IMG]

Next is a Mini Mono anne sophie clutch. I wanted a strap to use it for evenings out. Usually when I'm on a bag tweaking mission, I look for belts or cheap leather bags to use for the straps. I have good luck at Marshalls, TJMaxx and Target. Found this strap from a small leather bag in the exact shade of burgundy to match.
    [​IMG]

Next up (to keep all the LVs together) is my lexington with a necklace used as a strap.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Next is a MJ clutch I wanted as a wristlet. The chain is a belt and I used a pliers to shorten it and then reattched the hooks. I clipped them to the zipper pulls.
    [​IMG]

2. OK, I just love the lexington with that necklace!!!

3. WOW!! i :heart: the trotteur!!!

4. Crap. Sorry. I have one more.
    A cute Fendi clutch. I looked all over for something for this one, and BF suggested leather eyeglass straps. Went in and these were too thin, so I braided them and then shoemaker lady friend attached them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoy! :yes:

5. I love your creativity. You give excellent ideas to try. Thank you for sharing. Oh la la... I love that Lexington.:love:

6. :p Very creative and beautiful results!

7. OOoooh, I like the fendi! So cute...the Anne Sophie clutch is really nice, too!

8. ooooh I love your lexington
    very creative..thanks for sharing your great ideas

9. you should be making purses- professionally! great work!

10. OK I must admit when you where talking about this last night I was panicking but those are good alteration def make the bags more functional

11. Amazing! I love them all! Very cool!

12. That is soo awesome! I love how unique it is, and that you know that no one else has something like it! You are very creative!

13. good, i'm so glad you feel better...no harm done, i promse...:yes:

14. wow you sure have a lot of moxie to be able to do this.... and creativity too. cheers!

15. I was in a panick also.:shame:

:heart: your creativity and resourcefulness. The Fendi and your Lexington are awesome! Love all your tweaked items. No worse for wear. :sweatdrop: