Picotin Comparison *modelling photos*

Bagfetish, you really need to try them on, the PM and MM look similar but they are not and the proportions between the handle drop and bag size are different or at least they appear different. You really need to to try them both to see. I think the PM might be too like a doll bag on me which is why I went for the MM but I have seen the PM on taller people than me and it looks great, I've since reconsidered the PM size for me and think I could work it, may be in a bright colour. That's another thing, what colour where you considering, it makes a difference to how the size appears, bright colours make the bag appear larger, black and darker colours male it smaller, know what I mean.

^^ either the orange, blue jean or red. I think i'm opting for mm just based on size and what it will hold,

To compare i'm used to arriving a speedy 30/Bh or LH bag.
I have seen pic's here of the GM and i think that is too big.

Just wanted to post these for a size comparison - same person, same style, different sizes - just keep in mind I'm a bit "rounder" than I used to be! This way you might get a better idea of how the different sizes wear.

I am 5'5" with flats.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place - please move this post and I apologize in advance!:shame:

Picotin GM - hand carried, shoulder carried, on the floor for height comparison and just being silly!
PicotinGMCarried.jpg

PicotinGMShoulder.jpg

PicotinGMStanding.jpg

Picotin MM - on crook of arm and shoulder carried.
100_0548.jpg
100_0544.jpg

Picotin PM - hand carried
picotin.jpg
Why can’t I see the photos? I’m trying to decide which size.. thank you