Picking up my Louis shoes tomorrow!!

1. I am so excited to get these shoes! They are the Elektrochoc with the 10cm heel. I am getting them in the hot pink color.

Here is a pic of Lindsay with them:

I have bags from Vuitton, but I've never bought shoes so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how they fit? Are they on the thin side, or can they accomadate wider feet?

2. I heard that the Vuitton sizes run small, some people usually have to buy a size up, so I would expect that they're also not meant for wider feet...HOWEVER, I am a US size 8/8.5 and I managed to squeeze my feet into size 38 (US size 7/7.5) mules...so...I don't know?! It depends on the shoe, I guess?
  3. The Elektrochocs are TDF!!! I would probably end up with a broken ankle though. Post modeling pics when you get them!!!
  4. Will do! I am just praying that they are going to fit!! If not I am going to make them fit!! For $355 you can't go wrong! :yahoo:
  5. I bet those are hot in pink
  6. Those will be hot.
  7. Please post pics when they come in!
  8. I love these shoes!
  9. Can't wait to see pics!!! :biggrin:
  10. the sizes are fine, they don't run small or big imo.
  11. It really depends on the shoe. With my MC wedges I had to size a half a size up but with my flats, I took my regular size.
    Hope they work for you!
  12. Can't wait to see your pics. I only have the one pair of LV shoes ( so far:graucho:) and they run true to size for me.
  13. hot! post pics when you get them.