Picked up something small :D

1. I went into the local YSL boutique to look around for Valentines Day, but I couldn't just look I gave into the piece that had been plaguing me. :lol: [​IMG]

The Opium Earrings :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They're so shiny :love: I think I'll get a few more pieces for Valentines Day, but at 150.00 these were had to resist. I'm happy to make these my first YSL!!

P.S. I loved the Chain Bag from across the store and on me but at 895.00 :wtf: it was easy to restrain.
    http://ysl.com/us/en/onlineBoutique/Women/Handbags/Evening/P-Chain%20Bag.aspx

2. Lovely! And surprisingly substantial. I thought from looking at it through online retailers it'd be tiny. Thanks for sharing!

3. Oh Mew, they are gorgeous! They look very nice on you, too!

Congrats! :woohoo:

I really want these now!

4. They look great on you, congrats!

5. oh wow, I love it!

6. Very lovely, congrats!

7. aw, so adorable!

8. congrats!!! they are so pretty...

9. Cute!

10. Thank you ladies!! I must say I'm in love with YSL costume jewelry. Most every piece I saw I'd enjoy wearing :love:

That was my exact reaction seeing them. The whole O line seems to be that way, I'd say the rings are almost too substantial. No problem! And the rose quartz ones are beautiful too and would look wonderful with lovely dark hair such as yours :biggrin:

11. Ohhh, I Love them !!!
    Congrats !!
    Are they heavy ??