Picked up my Prada & Miu Miu bags today!!!

Audrey

I ♥ SJ Sharks!
Jul 25, 2006
Today I picked up my bags from Prada and Miu Miu!

GauffreSmall.jpg
Coffer1.jpg

They are so beautiful!!! I can't stop feeling them and staring! I love the suede coffer bag so much that I ordered it in leather from Saks when I got home. It's completely functional and big enough to fit everything I need. And the Prada Gauffre... I am in serious love with it. The way the leather looks and feels... I can't wait to take it out tomorrow (conveniently I will be shopping for a new digital camera since I sold my old one.)

I'll be posting pics as soon as I get my new camera!

Jill said:
Hey..did you meet Sada???
I was so pressed for time I didn't even get a chance to look at the wallets as much as I wanted to. They seemed to be out of the one you got and returned. Chanty looked for me too but no luck. I need to go back in a few days and find out about it. Hopefully then I will meet her. :yes:

Congrats audrey - those are the 2 exact same bags I'm after. Already got the suede coffer and I think it's a great bag - love the long strap and the shape. Waiting to pluck up the courage to call Prada re the gauffre satchel !

gingerale said:
Congrats audrey - those are the 2 exact same bags I'm after. Already got the suede coffer and I think it's a great bag - love the long strap and the shape. Waiting to pluck up the courage to call Prada re the gauffre satchel !
Thanks!! I hope you do because you will not be disappointed! :love: