Picked Up Illovo Pm

1. I remember several members interested as I was, so here is some info..
    I love this bag!!
    If you are looking for a small shoulder bag, this one is great. I thought I would want the MM, but it was really big. The Pm is just a bit larger than the PA, but the bottom is a little wider so it holds a BUNCH of stuff, I took pics to show just how much. The strap has a clip on one end so you can attach it to any D-ring & it has a small pocket . It is very nice looking & not too bulky. I love it. Here are pics comparing it to other bags so you can get an idea of the size.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Here it is hiding behind the AP & pictures of it filled & it's contents.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Altoids were pushing it out a bit, so I swapped them for Altoid Minis:biggrin: I can't believe how uch this baby holds.
    I hope this helps members that were interested, I highly reccomend this one.

2. Congrats! Your comparison pics are very helpful. I just got a Damier Navona and it was between the Navona and the Illovo PM. Now I wish I would have gone with the Illova! Very nice!

3. Very cute bag!!!:love:

4. thank you for posting pics!! this will definitely help my decision this weekend.

5. My sister has the same exact bag and I must say that it's her favorite! This bag holds more than it looks. Highly recommended!

6. Thanks for the pics and size info. It looks like it can fit a great deal in it! I will have to consider this for a future purchase:yes:

7. What is the size comparison between the Illlova MM (the larger size) and the Speedy 30?

8. Congrats! Very cute! Thanks for the detailed pics.

9. Thank you so much for posting pictures! they're a great help since I live 2 hrs away from the closet LV store and can't really see the bag in person. I think the Illovo bags are so cute :smile:

10. Congrats! What a great bag!! Those were awesome pics you put up for everyone!! Enjoy!

11. My PM is 10" L x 6.2" H x 2.7" W
    MM is 13.8" L x 7.5" H x 4.5" W
    Speedy is 12" x 8"
    The illovo Mm was longer than my Alma at the top, it gets smaller at the bottom so it is easy to see the contents hiding down there. The MM is much larger than I expected & so I ended up with the PM.

12. I still don't know whether to get the Navona or Ilovo. Both seem great...

13. The Navona is much smaller and it has the added bonus of a leather bottom. They are very different, the Navona is more tailored & really pretty too.. Oooh now I need to go back & get one, plus a Make-up pouch too. The Damier Make up pouch is sooooooooo cute, it's chunky & has a stap. The leather on the bottom is different though. But I NEEEED one.

14. Ooooh so cute, I love it !

15. I wonder if the pouch can be worn as a pochette? And in which way is the leather on its bottom different (from that of the Navona I understand)?