picked up etoile bandeau ... in PINK

1. I went to my local LV since I got a call from them to let me know they got the etoile stuff in. They didn't have the blue one, just the pink and grey ones. One SA didn't even know it comes in three colors. The other SA knows and she said they didn't have it yet. She's going to call me when it comes. I hope I like the pink one better.

I also saw the rivet bag in mono.. I tried to carry it on my shoulder and didn't like how it fits. The pochette one is really cute though. Too bad I've gotten used to a small bag, otherwise I'd get it.

Well more $$ to buy something I love next.

2. Congrats! I love the pink.

3. Congrats! I love this bandeau....I bought the blue! It's so pretty!

4. Can you post a pic of the blue one? I haven't seen any pics of it. TIA

5. Sure here are the pics....first one is with the flash--note that the flash 'washes out' most of the light colors, the khaki, grey, and white parts all look very white. The second pic is taken under a regular incadescent bulb without the flash of the camera. Someone said they thought the blue looked grey and 'ashy' but I don't really see it. The blue is pretty bright and bold and it's hard to capture that with a camera and crappy lighting. It's very pretty IRL.:smile:

EtoileBlue1.jpg EtoileBlue2.jpg

6. Thanks for the pic. The blue color does look a little bit grey but I'm sure it's just the lighting. I wish I could see it in real life now. How are you planning to wear it?

7. I love this bandeau too. I just got the pink one and I've wore in my hair a couple times, but today I tied it to my bag. Love all the colors, I'm thinking of getting the gray too.

8. congrats!!

9. I usually wear bandeau as headbands or belts....trust me, the blue is not grey at all, it's the lighting. Definitely take a look at it when your boutique receives it. :yes:

10. Congrats..! The pink one is so sweet, but with your nick, I thought you would've gotten a blue... :p

11. Congrats, I love mine too! I just got it in pink about 5 days ago!:heart:
    [​IMG]

12. I want a blue one... but they didn't have it... what a girl gotta do when offered a pretty pink bandeau.... =P

13. Yea, the pink is indeed irresistibly pretty! :love: Get the blue on your next trip to LV. :graucho: ;)

14. COngrats....I'm anxiously awaiting my SA's call saying my blue & pink are in!

15. Congrats!!! It's sooooooooooooo pretty!!!