Picked out my birthday gift - tiny Choe Clutch

1. Happy Dance....I went to Neiman's yesterday to see if I could return a Gucci Pochette I had received last year as a birthday gift. It really wasn't me but I felt bad trying to return it. So I kept it for awhile but just never wore it, then tried to sell it on eBay. Couldn't get a bid even at $120 under the retail price, guess people are too afraid of fakes to bid. Then I read on the Purse Forum that Neiman's had a pretty lenient return policy, so I went to Neiman's yesterday and they did return it for a store credit. While I was there I fell in love with an adorable Chloe Clutch/Wristlet/Bag in Acier so I walked around to 'think about it'. Then while rifling through our bags, I found my hubby had purchased a gift certificate for me for my upcoming birthday. So I asked what would my fellow Purse Forum girls do---I mean you guys sneak out your wedding bands before you are married and wear them. So I did what any purse lover would do, begged the card off him, used my store credit and bought the adorable Chloe!! I know you all want pictures, I will do that as soon as I can sneak the bag out of the box its in awaiting my birthday!:happydance:
  2. Sweet!!

I adore my Acier clutch. It's the perfect size for that metallic color.

CONGRATS :woohoo:
  3. congrats!!
  4. Great bday present!!! Congrats :yahoo:
  5. congrats the acier clutch is really lovely!
  6. congratulations on your fab birthday gift, and what an amazing returns policy you have there.

In the UK, you would be laughed out of the store, for daring to return anything after 2 weeks! :biggrin:
  7. ^lol - so true chloe-babe!:graucho:

Congrats - happy (upcoming) birthday and enjoy your new clutch when you get it!:heart: :jammin:
  8. Oooh you lucky girl! Happy birthday and go celebrate with that clutch in your hand!
  9. woohoo..congratz!!!
  10. I can't wait to see pics. I like the black paddington clutch, but I was curious about the bronze hardware. Would it clash with my silver jewelry and is it really shiny?

Who has the black paddington clutch? What are your thoughts?

Pics will be very helpful.
  11. congrats!! :biggrin:
  12. Ooooo post pics once you've opened your pressie.
  13. Congrats!!! Happy Birthday :drinkup:
  14. happy birthday!
  15. Ooh, how exciting! :yahoo: Very cute clutch! Happy B-day, ReRe!!