Picked out a new Agenda!

1. YEY!! :yahoo: I finally got the LV agenda that I have been eyeing!!

You may remember from my prev. post that I returned the Fuschia Perfo Silk Scarf that I received as an early birthday present.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/2-lv-in-1-day-is-this-heaven-26571.html?highlight=day

Well my SA called me to tell me how they wont be getting anymore denim scarfs. Which is fine because I didnt really have my heart set on a scarf. So I picked up a new agenda instead. I know it is silly to get a new one so late in the year...but I REALLY wanted one. I got the Mono with the 6 rings. I think this is the small size...I looked at the mini and nearly died. I have no idea how people manage to write in those! :shrugs:

Anyways....I took some pics while at work and I will upload them when I get home. :p

2. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see pics!!!

3. Congrats - LV agendas are so lovely !

4. Congrats on your new purchase, I can't wait to see your pics!

5. congrats !!! :yahoo:
    can't wait to see the pics too, i love to have new agenda and then going to a stationery store to find a great refills for it :p

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see the photos!

7. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!

8. Ohhhh exciting!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

9. Woohoo! Congrats on the purchase! Can't wait to see the pics.:yahoo:

10. That's wonderful news!! Agendas are soooo much fun.

11. glad you found something you like, cant wait see pic's.

12. Congrats! I love the LV agendas! It makes me wish that I didn't carry a Palm... :sad: The Palm cover that LV has in Mono was made only for the Palm V. :rant:

13. Nice! Enjoy your new agenda LisaG719!!

14. Thanks guys! Here are the pics... I love it!:yahoo:

I have a PDA (MDA) as well but I just really enjoy writing stuff down. :shrugs:

Plus its LV so how could I resist? :shame:

1: Pic of outside of Agenda.
    2: Pic of front page of insert ( I bought the complete inside agenda/diary)
    3:Reciept (so cute!), agenda starter kit box, and 1st quarter insert (null and void at this point :p )
    4:pic of inside - just thought the ruler was too cute!

IMAGE_00050.jpg IMAGE_00051.jpg IMAGE_00052.jpg IMAGE_00053.jpg
  15. Ooh, fabulous!
    I've been contemplating getting one of those...hmm...