Pick up the new April People Style Watch Magazine!

1. I don't know if your the same way but I love to see Coach bags in magazines.

I picked up the new People style watch magazine because on the front is a pic of Coach's Maude leather Ergo bag.It also has a pic of Hayden Panittiere carrying a white Ali.

There is also a little article about the new Coach perfume with pics.

I don't know if this was already posted I didn't see anything when I checked if so im sorry.

2. Great! I should see it in a few weeks then! My MIL gives me all her people hand-me-downs, I love it!

3. Ooh! I saw this at the newstand. I should have grabbed it.

4. I got mine!!

5. My subscription JUST ended. Blast!

6. i just picked one up the other day! i thought it was an older version b/c the store i picked it up from still has life&style from 2 weeks ago! and no sight of the newest version....

=) i have the ali bag, seeing hayden use it makes me wish i took better care of mine...it's not so white anymore :crybaby:

i don't know about the ergo tote though, it's sooooooo cute but after my polka dot with dogleash closure...i think i prefer zipper better. less five finger discount for :yucky: people that way.

7. I just picked this issue up too! Was excited to see Coach on the cover!

8. ooh gotta go get that one!!

9. I got mine in Ohio, about a week ago. First People Style Watch I've ever picked up! I like it, and was happy to see Coach inside. Especially as Hayden's...arm candy. :graucho:
    Lol.

10. Speaking of fashion mags. There was an article in Us Weekly (February 26) on Coach Legacy bags and photo's of Teri Hatcher, Halle Berry and Vanessa Minnillo all carrying Legacy bags.
    You all must have talked about this two months ago? I did a search but couldn't find anything in the forum.

11. Already have it! I love this magazine. :biggrin:

12. I picked this up when it first came out and fell in love with the Ergo on the cover. But I went with the large vintage instead of the Maude XL...the large is huge! I can't imagine how big the XL is!

13. I saw it!! I am dying to go into Coach to try out the Maude XL; I can't imagine it fitting me well (too big) but I would love to oggle it just the same.

14. they had the XL ergos at my Coach store and the SAs and I had fun trying them out together. They are huge! My 2 year old could fit inside! The SA thought that the Canvas one was light enough and would make a great carry-on for travel.