Piccie of Muscade :)

1. It looks so pretty! And so different on the Brown's site then on LVR . . .
  2. thats what I thought too! It does look very different, which is why I thought it would be good to post. I likey very much. Its a nice rich colour, uh oh, me want one :biggrin:
  3. It looks so vintage! Very yummy! T4P!
  4. It kinda reminds me of whiskey..., what are the differences in color? But it's stilll sooo beautiful :tender:
  5. I am in love, all over again.

BTW, on the LVR site, I think some of their colors are paint-shop'ed. Not true pics of the actual bag.
  6. Hmm.. The lights are very dim in chloe's shop but I don't remember the bag being that bright. I may have to go back now and see!
  7. I was just going to say it looks like the whiskey. It's very similar to my new baby.
  8. By Thurs. I will have my new muscade. I also have a new whiskey heading back to NM.com because it "seems" to be pre-owned and then re-sold. I will wait for muscade to arrive and take side by side pictures to post so we can all see the difference!!
  9. Great color...it looks like a cross btw Whiskey & Tan

Triplets05 - 3 Paddys in one fell swoop? Lucky gal! Let us know which one you like best :smile:
  10. Yay!!! I can't wait to see them side-by-side!! Thank you Thank you!!:heart::heart::heart:
  11. Pretty. Brown's accepts US orders.
  12. yeah, me too. it's very pretty! :tender:
  13. That would be fantastic! I am very interested in seeing the color difference.
  14. The colour looks really pretty, very similar to Whiskey, i like the colour A LOT