noflash1.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,091
  • flash2.JPG
    flash2.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 2,133
  • noflash2.JPG
    noflash2.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 419
WOW .... GORGEOUS :nuts: !! Great comparison pics .... thank you for sharing Andy.... :flowers: :love:

attachment.php

WOW .... GORGEOUS :nuts: !! Great comparison pics .... thank you for sharing Andy.... :flowers: :love:
No problem firstclass1 :nuts: , thanks for show my pic. up
Now I'm a red collector, see the pix. on yr left under my name?
I have Chloe grenat red paddington & rouge silverado python also
Now I'm hunting ROUGE THEATER 2005,
Any one know where I can find one ... PLEASE KINDLY HELP
Thank you very much :yahoo:

Thanks for the great comparison pics, Andy! I love your Chloe red Silverado too. I really like the vibrancy of the new red, now I am inspired to get a little something in it. :biggrin: Did you see any other Vermillion bags IRL? Does the red vary a lot in orange-ness among them? I've been seeing some pics of the Verm that are quite orange, but I LOVE the redder tone of the one you have.

Wow, thanks for doing this! I posted a thread comparing my 2006 rouge vif and my 2005 rouge theatre a couple of weeks ago - so this is nice to see too.

Wow, the vermillion really makes the Vif look berry'ish. Yummy!

the vermilllion looks almost like rouille in some pics! I've seen it in real life though and it looks extremely similar to rouge vif unless you put it next to each other and stare. =)

the vermilllion looks almost like rouille in some pics! I've seen it in real life though and it looks extremely similar to rouge vif unless you put it next to each other and stare. =)

You're right! My eye's really hurt after I look at these bag all day. They look very similar. Sometime I even think my rouge vif day might be rouge theater. LOL ..... I want rouge theater!!:mad: