Pic of Hermes scarf "foot bridge" in InStyle!!

1. Sorry if this has already been posted, but I am just getting around to reading my latest InStyle. There is an article about some model, can't remember her name, but it includes a pic of a foot bridge near her home that she has adorned with Hermes scarfs! :nuts: You have to check it out.
  2. sounds lovely. do you have the pic??
  3. No, sorry, I do not have the ability to scan at home. Maybe I can try to take a pic of the pic and post it?
  4. Is it the article on Natalia Vodianova? There's also a table piled high with Hermes boxes - a dinner set she ordered. It's a lovely spread, if that's the one you're talking about.
  5. Yep, that's the one. I am trying to upload a pic of the bridge now. And, yes, her home looks magicial.
  6. Is this the current issue if InStyle? If so, I'm gonna have to run out and snag it! I'd love to see someone adorning a footbridge with "H" scarves!
  7. omgd, pictures please, i beg of you
  8. I have been trying to post a pic...I suck at computer stuff!! My husband will be home in a minute and I will make him do it. But, yes, it is the Sept issue of InStyle - with Gwen Stefani on the cover.
  9. i'm sitting here with the VF issue on my lap, but that doesn't help me at all. i wanna see this footbridge. lol
  10. I am going to go out now and get it. oh wait...we dont get september magazines till october....drat!

wanna see that bridge!!!
  11. Oooh hopefully that issue will be out tomorrow locally...
  12. What is the month of the issue, please? Thanks!
  13. Someone scan it please........

I'm dyin' here!
  14. Sorry it took so long...We had soccer practice. :smile: This is the best pic I could get. Again, it is in InStyle, September issue.

Yep, it is actually a foot bridge with H scarves tied to it!
    Picture 478 - 1280x959.jpg
  15. WOW!

That's both gorgeous and kind of sacrilige at the same time. LOL