pic of french purse?

1. I have been reading a lot of postings about the mono french wallet. Can someone please post a picture of this? I tried going to elux to search for this but cannot find it. I am dying of curiosity. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

on elux it's called the porte-monnaie billets viennois

the older ones only had 4 cc slots (like mine):
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton,Monogram Viennois Wallet,women,accessor

but the new ones have 8 cc slots:
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois Louis Vuitton Monogram

they also have it in vernis:
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois; LV; mo

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LVCR

and in multicolore:
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Multi PrtMonnVien

and they also make it in damier and azur but they don't have them on elux yet.
  3. Thanks SpacyTracey! It is very cute!!! I am still learning the LV lingo!
  4. you can check out Louis Vuitton: luxury leather luggage, French fashion designer to see the damier and azur ones as well as all the other beautiful stuff they make!!

Oh and FYI, the wallet used to be listed at $615 last week but the price just dropped to $525! I got mine in August and it cost me $575, so if you really want one, I wouldn't delay in getting one cuz who knows how long the price will be sooo low.
  5. I love the azur - do you think it would get really dirty from touching it all the time, though?
  6. yeah def the stitching would get dirty. I had a white dooney it wallet once and it was filthy from use. If you get once just be careful. I don't know how to clean the stitching, would like to do that on my yellow stitching on my mono purse.