1. Where do you get your digital photos printed?
  2. I put them on yahoo photos and mail order the prints.
  3. There are a lot of online site you can upload and order from: yahoo is great (ours print out at Target or they can send them to you in the mail). , and also have online ordering too! A lot of times if you are a new customer you will get 10-20 prints for free also!
  4. I order them online from Wolfcamera or {can't remember, they're the same Co.}
  5. I have a Mac and I use iPhoto service to make books! From small 2 1/2 by 3" softcovers (3.99) which are perfect for your bag to 8 1/2 x 11" hardcovers (29.99). Great service and easy to use!
  6. I use Costco!
  7. Target usually, fast and reasonable.
  8. target or cvs.
  9. Try you get 15 prints free when u join... each additional friend who joins another 15 prints will b added to your acct. each... There's also and Adoramapix... Sony has a site too...
  10. i go to ritzcamera at the mall. while i wait for the prints, i shop around :biggrin:
  11. Ritz/Wolf if I go in person and yahoo if I go online since that's where I host my pictures. One time I got them done at Cvs and I came home crying because I thought my camera sucked - new camera - and then I had some reprints made at Ritz and you wouldn't have even thought they were the same picture, just when I compared them side by side, ritz's were infinitely better, so I don't trust the drug store kind of places with my pictures anymore.