PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

I went a little photo-crazy today.

Here is my expanded PS collection. I am very happy with this group for now... although I may investigate the idea of a Black Pochette...

Large Black Keep All
Large Moss PS1
Large Smoke PS1

1306023577.jpg

Here is my expanded PS collection. I am very happy with this group for now... although I may investigate the idea of a Black Pochette...

Large Black Keep All
Large Moss PS1
Large Smoke PS1

1306023577.jpg

@ ehemelay: I love your PS collection --- classic and elegant neutrals that will take you thru bag heaven for many years to come. A pochette would definitely be the perfect icing to top your collection!

Large Black Keep All
Large Moss PS1
Large Smoke PS1

1306023577.jpg

Just simply amazing pic... Very lovely colors!!

Here's mine. All medium size

Raspberry Suede
black/turquoise Mochilla
Coral leather

That's a great, diverse group of PS1s!

Do you feel like the suede bag will be more "slouchy" than the leather version? I am thinking of adding a suede PS1 to my collection; my hope is that the material will make it a slightly different shape, especially after use.

That's a great, diverse group of PS1s!

Do you feel like the suede bag will be more "slouchy" than the leather version? I am thinking of adding a suede PS1 to my collection; my hope is that the material will make it a slightly different shape, especially after use.

Actually I think the suede is structured. The most slouchy of the three is the coral in leather...

I just got my first PS1 today from Boutique 1 :lol:!!! Absolutely love it!!!! It's quite heavier than my balenciagas (maybe because it's suede too)~~ But I really love the design of PS1!!! YeAh!!! :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_0088-1.jpg
    IMG_0088-1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 5,014
  • IMG_0089-1.jpg
    IMG_0089-1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 5,148
  • IMG_0090-1.jpg
    IMG_0090-1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 5,331
  • IMG_0095-1.jpg
    IMG_0095-1.jpg