PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

I ordered the same lapis blue mini for my birthday this month! Last bag purchase for me for a long time (I hope). It will be here tomorrow. I'm so glad you love it! I have been looking for that color with silver hardware for a long time.

Reactions: Elliespurse
Hello all! New to this thread, and I thought I would post a pic of my new baby I got today from the PS website sale that just ended last week. So happy to have this Lux Medium PS1 in Nude, a colour that I don't recall seeing much of on this thread, so may be of interest to someone:smile:. She will be joining my other Lux Medium PS1 in Saddle with gold tone HW that I found brand new at Saks for an impossible to resist price the other day (didn't take pics cuz I figure there's enough on the thread already). All in all, it's been a good week!:happydance:IMG_6189.JPG

I almost bought that when it pipped up.in the sale and your pic is making me wish I had! Alas, I have some decorating and remodeling projects to take care of in 2018 so those come first. Enjoy!

Reactions: b_illy
Well folks, the sickness just got very real. Third PS1 in 2 weeks. I'm officially cutting myself off... This 2014 black Lux Fringe Medium caught my eye a couple weeks ago at Saks at over 50% off. I'm not a fringe person at all, but I couldn't get her out of my head. Went back and she was still there so I bit the bullet and brought her home! The husband thinks it's appealing to my inner cowboy and quite frankly just doesn't get it (3 of the same bag?!?). Well, duh... :P. Personally I don't find it cowboyish or hippy, probably cuz it's black it seems a bit more rock'n'roll to me. Then again, maybe it's just me and the fringe game is long dead. In any case, I'm really chuffed with my new bag!:biggrin:IMG_6220.JPG

Well folks, the sickness just got very real. Third PS1 in 2 weeks. I'm officially cutting myself off... This 2014 black Lux Fringe Medium caught my eye a couple weeks ago at Saks at over 50% off. I'm not a fringe person at all, but I couldn't get her out of my head. Went back and she was still there so I bit the bullet and brought her home! The husband thinks it's appealing to my inner cowboy and quite frankly just doesn't get it (3 of the same bag?!?). Well, duh... :P. Personally I don't find it cowboyish or hippy, probably cuz it's black it seems a bit more rock'n'roll to me. Then again, maybe it's just me and the fringe game is long dead. In any case, I'm really chuffed with my new bag!:biggrin:View attachment 3965504
I think this is the exact same gorgeous black leather as on my black PS Pouch. Amazing :loveeyes:

Definitely rock'n'roll!

Reactions: b_illy