PHOTOS: Your PS Collection Here!!!

Just an updated pic of my small but growing PS family :love:
Continental and PS1 wallets added.
attachment.php

That is one of my favorite pics to date!! The way the sunlight hits the bags (beautifully laid out I must add!) is simply stunning. Thanks for sharing your family with us!!:smile:

Oh thanks Micole :flowers: it's amazing how the lighting shows the color differently, later in the sunset the colors change.

I'm also pulling my hair out here because I used (the not so good) Picasa to change saturation on the pics in the "side by side comparison thread", and the midnight looks unnatural blue now :-s

Oh thanks Micole :flowers: it's amazing how the lighting shows the color differently, later in the sunset the colors change.

I'm also pulling my hair out here because I used (the not so good) Picasa to change saturation on the pics in the "side by side comparison thread", and the midnight looks unnatural blue now :-s

You could show me a new picture every single hour of how they look under the sun's dimming light, and I would never be anything less than completely enthralled!

Don't pull your hair out, the very last picture (my favorite because of the smoke "backdrop") is a fairly accurate representation of the color. Don't you think? I see what you mean in the others, but it's no cause for aggravation! I was looking more at size there. In regards to color comparison, the fourth picture is a great reference. I speak from my personal familiarity with midnight, though I can't speak for the kelly green! But I'm assuming it's perfect as well. It was especially helpful to me, as I had no idea they were so similar in size!

riry, have you gotten any jean transfer on the Maize? i just ordered a medium ps1 in maize from ******...worried about that.

did you also treat it?

hi phathoe! I didn't treat the bag at first and got a tiny (we're talking 1 cm) spot of denim transfer. I used LMB Cleanser and the spot came right off (with none of the Maize color lifiting at all).

I then promptly ordered the Vectra Spray and followed its directions. The Vectra darkens the leather when you spray it, but when it dries the color looks exactly the same as before. Nothing about the color or texture changes.

No denim transfer AT ALL since I sprayed the Vectra. I wear jeans every single day and have no worries at all now.

HTH!

thanks a lot for your help. where did you buy this vectra spray?

hi phathoe! I didn't treat the bag at first and got a tiny (we're talking 1 cm) spot of denim transfer. I used LMB Cleanser and the spot came right off (with none of the Maize color lifiting at all).

I then promptly ordered the Vectra Spray and followed its directions. The Vectra darkens the leather when you spray it, but when it dries the color looks exactly the same as before. Nothing about the color or texture changes.

No denim transfer AT ALL since I sprayed the Vectra. I wear jeans every single day and have no worries at all now.

HTH!