PHOTOS: What's inside your PS?

Hi - yes it definitely fits, although it makes the back of the bag stiffer so it doesn't slouch as much to accommodate the other items (if that makes sense?).

Here are some pics with just the iPad so you can get a sense of the overall dimensions:

sticking out a bit
attachment.php

all the way in
attachment.php

Question for you and other iPad or Macbook Air 11 owners!! Since the MBA 11 is just 2.5 in longer and 0.06 in wider than an iPad, do you think there's room in a medium PS1 for it? I saw them at Barney's but forgot my MBA to check... TIA!

Here is a couple of pictures of what I carry around in my bag these days:

Attachments

• ps11.jpg
    ps11.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 4,627
  • inside ps11.jpg
    inside ps11.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 4,652
  • ipad in ps11.jpg
    ipad in ps11.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 4,795
mochaccino said:
Question for you and other iPad or Macbook Air 11 owners!! Since the MBA 11 is just 2.5 in longer and 0.06 in wider than an iPad, do you think there's room in a medium PS1 for it? I saw them at Barney's but forgot my MBA to check... TIA!

Hi I just got my ps1 medium and yup it can fit the MBA11, quite comfortably in fact! Only downside is it can get quite heavy with other knick knacks thrown in..

Attachments

• image-2170072112.jpg
    image-2170072112.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 4,472
  • image-433955885.jpg
    image-433955885.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 4,491
  • image-1000439193.jpg
    image-1000439193.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 4,477
acliona said:
Hi I just got my ps1 medium and yup it can fit the MBA11, quite comfortably in fact! Only downside is it can get quite heavy with other knick knacks thrown in..

Thanks for letting me know! I love the color of your PS1! Now I have to go to Barney's and stare all the choices...

Regarding an iPad and the medium: I see from the pics that it fits ok, but will it still accommodate a wallet and makeup bag with an iPad in? I worry that if it barely fits, it will distort the slouchy bag and reduce its capacity - if that makes sense.

Regarding an iPad and the medium: I see from the pics that it fits ok, but will it still accommodate a wallet and makeup bag with an iPad in? I worry that if it barely fits, it will distort the slouchy bag and reduce its capacity - if that makes sense.
I know I did some pics one day of my medium with an ipad2 in there. Let me see if I can find them.

^ I saw some pics earlier in the thread with an iPad in a medium. It looks like it fits but I wasn't sure if it left enough room for a wallet and makeup bag and whatnot also.

^ I saw some pics earlier in the thread with an iPad in a medium. It looks like it fits but I wasn't sure if it left enough room for a wallet and makeup bag and whatnot also.

I carry my medium with an iPad in it, plus a Balenciaga Money wallet and a Bal coin purse for my makeup (I only carry a compact, eyeshadow, lipstick & mascara). It all fits quite nicely and I have plenty of room for keys & phone as well.

Yeah, there would be plenty of room for a wallet and makeup, keys, phone, etc. Here's the pic I remembered taking:

Here's what I normally keep in my PS:
1) Rebecca Minkoff makeup bag
2) notepad
3) 2 rebecce Minkoff cheeky pouches
4) keys
5) phone
6) sunglasses
7) glucose monitor
8) tory burch wallet (checkbook size)

I can still fit all that in with the ipad2, except I usually take out the makeup bag b/c it's really wide. HTH!!
67o2gp.jpg

Also, a pic of the PS with the ipad and other things inside. You can see it doesn't bulge or anything.

264izpv.jpg

Ah!!! Wow! Now that's what I'm talking about. Perfect..... THANK YOU! I bought a large PS1 over the weekend as a daily work bag, but wanted to make sure a medium could handle it all before I started branching out into other colors. Yay!!!