Balenciaga

Photos wearing your Bbags ***PICTURES ONLY***

mimz Posted By mimz Posted Apr 25, 2006

1. I guess I'll add this here! This is my Caramel purse (looks like she is gonna be a keeper after all!)
    [​IMG]

2. Here's me with my 02 black flat brass classique and my new MJ gladiator sandals!

Attached Files:

3. Wow!!! everyone looks so fabulous with thier bbags. Here is my first and only bbag(for now). T

he next day after i bought it, i felt that i need more bbag. It 's such a love at first touch....:biggrin:
    Resize of Resize of Rotation of P1010162.JPG

4. i wanted to post these pics here for anyone wanting to see fire engine red work being worn, in case the other thread gets old and lost.;)

Attached Files:

5. Oh i really like this thread. You all look really gorgeous ladies :smile:
    I only have 1 balenciaga box in rouge, the sky blue balenciaga belongs to my sister, but i borrow her bags sometimes :shame:

Attached Files:

• B1.jpg
      B1.jpg
      File size:
      13.2 KB
      Views:
    • B2.jpg
      B2.jpg
      File size:
      15.2 KB
      Views:
    • B3.jpg
      B3.jpg
      File size:
      13.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Magenta box
    [​IMG]

7. Me and my Blueberry City

Attached Files:

8. some pics of my inks being worn... the day and the city sizes.
    I'm 5'4...

Attached Files:

9. Girls

I am proud to introduce you my daughter Natasha :welcome::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    She is nearly three (half british- daddy- and half spanish - mummy- ) but she loves handbags just like mummy. Her favourite, of couse, the classic black first. :love: :love: :love:

Attached Files:

10. Here's a pic of me with my black city. I think I posted a pic a long time ago with it, but this is a new, updated version with my Louboutin bruges, which I finally got! ;)

Attached Files:

11. Here is a pic of my new PINK "PURSE" style! Sorry Im not wearing anything fancy, but you can see the bag POP with black clothing..
    [​IMG]

12. My little girl is literally "wearing" the Balenciaga bag! :p:love:
    The moment she saw my Grenat Day, she wanted to jump inside, just like she did with my LV Petit Noe when she was much younger ~:upsidedown::lol::girlsigh:

Attached Files:

13. LOL finally, i can put me and my DREAM bag on here!!! :yahoo:
    woo hoo!!! i love b-bags!!!

Attached Files:

14. Ok here's my new Conrnflower box on it's maiden voyage to the mall. I am amazed at how much the box holds. I would say as much as my City and I stuff them.:yahoo: :yahoo:

Attached Files:

• me.JPG
      me.JPG
      File size:
      19.1 KB
      Views:
  15. :shame::love: Awww ladies thank you sooooo much for your compliments!!!! They made my day!!!!

And here I am, with my new TURQUOISE 05 FIRST!!!!!!!! (helen we're bag twins we're bag twins, yay!!!! hahahahah :yahoo:)

Excuse my outfit, it was unbearably hot. And my BANGS!! :wtf: I just got them cut and am undecided on whether I want to just shave my head so all my hair can be the same length again or not :nuts::roflmfao:

[edit]
    WOW do I look YOUNG in that pic!! It was right after my bout with the flu, so no make up or anything.. :shame: hehe I'm older than I look, I swear!!! :upsidedown:

Attached Files: