Photos wearing LV Florentine.

1. I WANT TO BUY A LV FLORENTINE BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PHOTOS WEARING IT, DO YOU HAVE ANY? PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS!

img.jpg
  2. I have a picture but it's on my computer at home, I will post after work.

3. I have the bag but honestly I have never used it jsut because I didn't buy the strap and I have never really figured out how/when to use it

my friend said it would be a great clutch to use by a wedding

4. I have the Florentine, but no pics of me carrying it (sorry). I use it as a clutch during the day when I don't need much and at night when I go out. Sometimes, it is a purse within a larger bag for files and stuff. I have never worn it on the belt that you can buy and I think it looks to much like a fanny pack then anyway. :yucky:

But you should definitely get it -- it's great!

5. I really would appreciate if you can send me a photo wearing the pochette Florentine.

Thanks!

6. sorry this is the only photo that i have wearing my florentine.. =) hope it helps![​IMG]

7. my friend wearing the florentine

florentine1.JPG
  8. thanks so much, I love how it looks.

Great!

9. pouchette marvelle is also a very similar design, have you consider it too?

10. I agree! It's cute also!

11. The LV SA's at my boutique usually wear the florentine as a belt!

12. is the pouchette marvelle bigger? I do not know it.

13. I believe the Marelle is bigger, but the way it closes is also different. Where the Florentine has the magnetic clasp, the Marelle closes with 2 buckles. I find it to be a bit more troublesome, although it IS really cute! :sweatdrop: