Photos that inspire you, make you think, are beautiful ect

1. This is a thread to post photos of yours (or the internets) that you fell everyone should see. I'm a semiprofesional photographer and love to see what other people think makes a cool photograph. I start and add a couple.

My Dog Jack:heart:
    [​IMG]

The store front of a local restaraunt (chino latino) at night durring a blizzard
    [​IMG]

A family of geese
    [​IMG]

A building which grafitti artists are allowed to paint on (constantly changes)
    [​IMG]

One of my paintings
    [​IMG]

2. Great pictures! I love photography.

3. I really like the photo of your dog. The colors are phenomenal. What kind of camera do you use?

Right now I really like this one I took and than had a little fun with it in Photoshop :yes:

bee.jpg
  4. I love the Geese, How Sweet!! I'm afraid none of my pics are good enough to post though!

5. Here are 3 pics from my 7/21/07 wedding:
    1. me in my gown
    2. my husband and I dancing at our reception (my fave)
    3. us under the gazebo

IMG_1402.jpg IMG_7972.jpg IMG_1733.jpg
  6. ^ Beautiful photos!

7. Great thread and beautiful photos everyone!

I'll definitely be posting some of my dad's work and also scouring the internet. :tup:

8. I love the picture of you dog! I'm just starting to get into photography- right now I just use a regular digital camera, but after I save up some money, I'd like to get something nicer- any suggestions? Anyways, one of my coworkers told me about this contest at 1800flowers.com, so I'm thinking about entering to get me excited about taking some more pics- anyone heard anything about this yet, or planning on entering?

9. I use a Nikon D80 and a Nikon D200. I know they are both very expensive cameras (its my other addiction) but i highly reccomend if you want to take great photos looking at the Nikon D40 or D50. You won't be dissappointed.

10. My dad's work. I'm especially touched by the first 2 pictures which were taken in Germany. The rest are taken in local parks in Maryland. My dad graduated from photography school, too. :smile:

He uses a Nikon D1x, I believe, although the first 2 were taken with his old camera...also a Nikon I think. [D50?? -shrugs- No clue, lol]

My dad, like you, is ADDICTED to cameras. We have close to 20 I think... :push: It's his addiction. My mom and my addiction is clothing & bags. :graucho:

1.JPG 2.JPG

4.JPG 5.JPG

6.JPG

11. My work. I use a really crappy camera...one of those basic Panasonic digital ones you give to teenagers like me.

First one is in Rhode Island in the rose garden of "Rosecliff", a mansion famous for the roses surrounding it. This photo was taken by accident actually, my mom was rushing me, so I just found a rose, zoomed in, and clicked it. When I came back, there it was...

3.JPG

Second one was in Queenstown Maryland. Got back from outlet shopping just as the sun was setting, and snapped this beauty.

7.JPG

Okay, one more post after this of photos from Niagara Falls and I'm done! I promise! :rolleyes:

12. Pics from Niagara Falls - all taken from Canadian side except for the one that's black and white / sepia toned with the boat in it.

View from Skylon Tower:
    P1010393.JPG P1010397.JPG

Italy won the World Cup [soccer] while we were there and in Canada, the streets were going CRAZY. There was a huge parade and I just pointed my camera and shot randomly. Somehow I caught this sweet moment between a couple:

P1010454.JPG
    My dad took this: [can you tell :graucho: :okay:]

P1010236.JPG

Alright, I'm done! I'll post more if I find something that catches my eye on the Web!

13. THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE:

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND'S PLANT:

[​IMG]

BABIES SLEEPING:

[​IMG]

14. These are all such great pics!
    I just like these pics I took in Vegas, they make me happy lol.

n24612156_32253758_9341.jpg n24612156_32255842_7732.jpg n24612156_32253899_3163.jpg
  15. louislovesfendi-love your pics! you're dog is adorable!
    faith-great wedding pictures. i love your dress.