Photos of YOU with a celebrity?

1. I don't know if any of you have pics of yourself with Celebs, but if you do share them!
    I provide jewelry for the wardrobe and press events, so I have had the pleasure of seeing some great people. I spent a few hours on the set of Alias with Jennifer Garner and than was invited back to meet Ron Rifkin (Sloane) the next day since I adore him. He's a sweetheart.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (fixed

I also met the Ditty Bops, who's music has been on Grey's Anatomy several times. They wore my necklaces for their Milwaukee performance
    [​IMG]

My cousin-in-law is a director and best friend's with John Malkovich, so he invited us to visit while he filmed "Drunk Boat" in Chicago last year.
    [​IMG]

2. I LOVE Ron Rifkin!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

3. well a man took a picture for me with steven gerrard, hes one of the biggest football/soccer players in england and possibly the world at the moment and i met him back in november. He is one of my favourite players and plays for my team yay!! go LIVERPOOL!
    unfortunately the picture didnt turn up on my camera :sad: but a woman behind took one on her phone and sent me it *how nice :roflmfao: * so well here it is but im not facing the camera and im too excited to not look like a right idiot! i was so ashamed when i walked out!

Han n stevie.jpg

mmmmmm isnt he SEXY!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

4. That's cool Gucci Girl. Was he very nice?
    You look adorable and so happy. LOL.

5. What I cute post! I've never met anyone famous and if I did, I probably wouldn't even notice they were famous. lol

6. oh yes, Stevie Gerrard is very yummy indeed. I would have been just like you Gucci Girl and been too shy to stare at him :biggrin:

7. What fun pictures and memories, Japster and Gucci Girl!!! Thanks for sharing!!

There are times when I wish I had a camera to capture the "brushes with celebrity" hahaha

I talked with Rob Reiner in the boarding line for a United flight from Oakland to LAX and sat across the aisle from Wayne Gretsky on a USAirways flight from Philly to LAX (this is waaay back in the early 90s when he was playing for the LA Kings). I didn't talk to him though (too worried he'd think I was a dork and then he'd have to be next to me for the entire flight!).

8. lol i couldnt speak! i was soo ashamed afterwards i regretted it sooo much! and waited for like 2 hours in the FREEEEEEZING COLD to see him but my god it was worth it! hes amazingly gorgeous! ive seen him at the football loads of times but never like there
    ahh memories of that day lol

9. I wish I had Pic's the only celebs Iv'e met are Tyson Beckford:love: and Twista and at party for Dub magazine in Las Vegas.

10. Ahh..no celebrity pix for me. I once saw Kobe Bryant at my neighborhood Chili's, but when I asked him to take a pic, he said "Today is not a good day." Errrr..ok..!!

It was in the middle of his rape scandal, and he was having dinner with his wife and daughter. Frankly, she looked pissed off and MEAN. Her rock was huge, though!

11. I asked Prada's Meadow if a thread like this had been posted before and she said she didn't think it had, and that it would a great idea to start one, soooooo....anyone? :supacool:

12. Lol I have older pics from when I was in 8th grade and met the guys in this boyband called No Authority. And that's about it. Here's the most recent (from March), me with Ace Young from American Idol.
    [​IMG]

13. Oh I forgot, last summer I met Donny Osmond also.
    [​IMG]

14. My signature- is of me with Simon Le bon, here is me with my favorite band in the world- Duran Duran. Simon, John, Nick, and Roger.

15. Umm, my files / jpegs are too big. ugh