Photo's of my Slim Carly

1. there is such a big difference between the medium and slim. It looks great on you!!! congrats!
  2. she looks great on you! Thanks for the comparison... she is a lot slimmer!!! :yes: Does she stay on your shoulder? I went in and tried them on and the patent part made it keep falling off my shoulder. :shrugs:
  3. Congrats, looks great on you!
  4. OOO she's purty!!! Does your stuff feel like it starts to bunch up on the bottom of the bag when you are carrying her?
  5. Wow What a difference!!! When you have your stuff in the bag does it stand up on it's own?

Looks great on you BTW!:tup:
  6. it looks great on you!
  7. Looks spectacular !
  8. very nice congrat's
  9. I just bought this bag as well (except brown on brown). I was shocked at the difference between this and my large Carly. The slim is so much more comfortable to carry and just hangs off the shoulder very nicely. Congrats on your new bag!
  10. Ooh...I really like it! I may need one of these.
  11. Thanks so much for sharing these, that's such a beautiful bag! And the comparison pic really helps. She looks wonderful on you - enjoy! :tup:
  12. looks fabulous on you....I love the white/sig.
  13. Love the bag and it looks great on you! I tried on the slim carly and am amazed at how much better it stays on the shoulder...
  14. Thank you so much for posting all these lovely pictures. It's so nice to have a comparison. The drop length looks more manageable, and it looks like you can actually root around in it without taking it off your shoulder!!:goodpost: