Photos of my Red Medium Caviar Classic Flap w/ new chain!!

1. Hello Everyone,

I just got this gorgeous Chanel bag yesterday, and I just wanted to share it with all of you ladies. The style number is A35190Y01588 and it was $2200 CAD. Here are some pics, enjoy! :yahoo:

DSC00769.JPG DSC00770.JPG DSC00774.JPG
  2. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S-!!!

I'm dying. Seriously. So envious!

3. Wow, that is gorgeous! I love the red with the silver chain. It's very classy and classic!

4. omg that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one SOO bad!

congrats!

5. Thank you for your comments! Just in case anyone is interested, I purchased this bag at the Holt Renfrew location in Calgary. They still have an East/West version if you are interested. Their phone number is (403)269-7341.

6. That is absolutely gorgeous! You guys keep tempting me with the red. WOW. It is just so stunning.

7. so beautiful! Congrats!

8. i love the new red color!!! congrats!

9. Wow, it's stunning!! :smile: I normally always want a medium classic size, but since I don't think it will be available here (in the red caviar anyway), I'll be getting a jumbo :smile: I'm so glad it will look like yours, thanks for sharing!! Enioy your gorgeous new bag!!! :smile:

-Minal

10. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
    cONGRATS!

11. Beautiful! I go crazy for red!!

12. gorgeous, congrats!!!!!!It's so beautiful.

13. wow, lucky you, i got the e/w yesterday but i def. want the med now, the med red caviar is really hard to locate in the US though, most stores only carry the e/w or jumbo caviar!

14. ooooh smokin' bag! congrats!

15. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! That colour is TDF!!! :love: :love:

Congrats!!! :yahoo: