Photos of Hamptons Vintage Leather Wristlet

1. For those interested, I wanted to post "real life" photos of this wristlet. While it's larger, more like the size of a demi bag, it still has the wristlet strap. It's going to hold a ton. It's a shiny, heavier leather, and it smells wonderful! :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mokoni! Girl! This is NOT helping my ban!! I want this darn wristlet because I thought it could double as a clutch. What all can you stuff in there?? Shoot, I want it in every color!

And what's the style number??? (I'm on a ban, I'm on a ban, I'm on a ban...)

3. mmm! that is one tasty looking bag.

4. OMGOSH!!! I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!! Oh no, what's that smell??!! Never mind-it's just my wallet bursting into flames! :rolleyes:

5. I love that wristlet/demi bag...lol Very sharp

6. what is the style number and how much? it looks great.

7. Absolutely beautiful...any pics of the inside? What are the measurements? TIA!

8. Style no. 40695 - $198 (but I got the PCE discount thanks to upswife).

I'll go take some photos with my junk in it. Just a sec...

9. wow, that is just beautiful! adding to my wishlist!!

10. Ok, I reallly wanted this in bordeaux, and you are SOOO not helping my ban!

It is beautiful! And I'm glad to hear that it's closer to the size of the demi than a wristlet. Enjoy it!

11. It's really pretty and doesn't it come in a purple? I'd like to see the matching satchel as well.

12. Ooooh I like this ALOT.

13. Measurements: 8" x 4" x 2"

Also, I think you could probably get a lot more in there than what I did.It wasn't overstuffed by any means and my Treo is huge.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Oh my gosh that is beautiful. I am in :heart:! Thanks so much for the pictures. Congrats on your purchase!

15. That is beautiful...but I want your legacy mini skinny!!! I have been searching for this on eBay for the last 6 months...you don't happen to know the style no. do you? I could call Coach to see if they still carry it.