**photos-I finally got my Darel Charolotte bag

Absolutely lovely! Congrats on the great looking new bag :smile:

Also, I notice a big difference between my blue and black charlotte bags, with the black scratching up more and being a bit stiffer leather- mind you it is newer and less used. Still great, just less buttery to the touch.

KTScrlet said:
There really must be. I have a light colored Darel and it does not show scratches at all.

I think so -- because I looked at both the tan and the black in-store. And the leather on the black was much thicker, and less smooth. It seems to depend not only upon the colour but also upon the season.

I've worn it twice and it looks good, but I don't think it's the shade for me. I've worn dark color clothes all the time & I prefer darker bags. I'm thinking about listing it on Ebay soon. I love the bag, but the color is not me.

The good news is I won an auction for a grey Darel from a French Seller, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll post pictures when I receive it.

devoted7

devoted7 said:
I've worn it twice and it looks good, but I don't think it's the shade for me. I've worn dark color clothes all the time & I prefer darker bags. I'm thinking about listing it on Ebay soon. I love the bag, but the color is not me.

The good news is I won an auction for a grey Darel from a French Seller, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll post pictures when I receive it.

devoted7

oh what a pitty!! the color is gorgeos.. but then if your not happy with it..:crybaby:
however congrats on the grey one.. :flowers: cant wait to see it :upsidedown:

Sorry to hijack your thread, but i'm so excited about my new GD bags. I need to tell you girls! I'm in Paris atm, and bought TWO of them - a choco coloured lambskin Charlotte 24H with chains....and two days later a normal 24H in champagne colour. am in :love:... the leather is different on each bag but both soft. the lambskin melts into a bunch everytime i set the bag down! love it though am slightly worried about water and scratch marks.
Yes, I agree the leather is different depending on the colour. I touched and tried almost every bag they had in the shop :shame:....