Photo of my LV items!

1. My collection is sooo much smaller than the ones I see here, but with my new Parioli addition today I felt inspired to take a photo of my goodies. :love:

They include:
    Large Bucket
    Speedy 30
    Popincourt Haut
    Damier Parioli
    Zippered case for Lg Bucket
    Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois (French wallet)
    Small Ring Agenda
    White Multicolore Porte-Monnaie Plat

Thanks for looking!
  2. Very nice, thanks for sharing.
  3. Yay, another popincourt haut twinsie ! I love the parioli, it looks so great and useful ! :yes:
  4. nice do you like the large bucket???
  5. WOW. You're the first person I've seen with a Bucket 27... :smile: Nice collection.
  6. Thanks for the comments ya'll!

It is actually my very favorite bag! :heart:

I didn't think it would be but I've always loved bucket bags and wanted this one for when I need to carry a lot of things. Since I got it, it's the only one I have carried! It lays nicely against my side and I can put a few things or a lot of things in it and it's always comfortable. PLUS -- for some reason, it's the only 2-strapped purse that actually stays on my shoulders!
  7. Beautiful...I really like to see members smaller collections...each piece gets lots more loving! :smile:

8. nice collection !
  9. Wow- I'm in the same boat as John, you're the first person I've seen with the full sized bucket. Love the Parioli too!
  10. :nuts: Love them all and congrats on your new Parioli:love: Thanks for sharing:flowers:
  11. Nice collection, congrats:flowers:
  12. They are beautiful I love your items. You got some good classics going on there.
  13. I LOVE THE PARIOLI (but you already know this lol)
  14. Nice collection! :biggrin:
  15. thank you for sharing your collection.