Phooey's apple green day and phooey's sister's eggplant city!

Phooey I remember seeing you get that for your sister and I just think that is *wonderful*. My sister did something similar to me and I can't put into words how much it meant to me! I will never forget it!

Those are some scrumptious bags!!!! Yay for both you girls, you rock those Balenciagas!

phooey said:
Thanks Peanut! Hellosunshine- your sister will love you forever! It'll be a great birthday present!Thanks really nice of you. Bbags make a great present. Every girl needs a bag and a Bbag is both stylish yet practical! Listen, to me, I should be spokesperson for Balenciaga!

Omg, I know! With the amount of money I will use to buy her the bag...I'll make sure she remembers how important the bag is forever.:P Bbags make a fantastic gift, no doubt about it and they are very stylish and ever so practical.I love them to pieces.:love:

And yes, I believe WE ALL deserve alittle something from balenciaga....with the amount of influence we have on each other...we rank in alot of sales for them.;) :flowers:

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! Hellosunshine, you're so right- we SHOULD get a commission/discount from Balenciaga! In our dreams maybe ;)
You are all so right about the leather on the eggplant- it's really soft and feels really great when you rub it. My sis and I were rubbing the bag repeatedly while we were at lunch and got some really funny looks from the waiters and other lunch patrons! Anyway, My sister went out and bought a whole new outfit and shoes to complement her new bag! Any excuse to shop, eh?

Ummm ... Phooey ... would your parents like to adopt me??? I don't think either of my sisters would know a Balenciaga bag if it hit them in the butt!!! Your sister is a very lucky gal!

WOW phooey .... you and your sister looks so nice :tender: - and you both are wearing these GORGEOUS bags (you with apple green and your sis with the eggplant) FANTASTIC :yahoo: ! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely story and the beautiful pics :flowers: