Phones That See Through Walls & Clothes At Hand

1. http://www.sci-tech-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=02000233ZJQC

2. I'm not sure this is a good idea for the average civilian. I sure as hell don't want perverts looking what's under my clothes.

3. My thoughts precisely!

4. At a distance of 10cm some pervert in a crowd could easily use this device to look through my shirt / skirt!

5. Agreed. This is not something the average person needs to have access to. I can certainly see how it could be a very useful tool in the medical and law enforcement fields though.

6. This should be against the law!!!!!!!

7. Agreed!

8. God, can you imagine riding on the subway if those phones become available to the general public? What a nightmare.

9. I'm never gonna be able to use public restrooms anymore :panic:

10. That is ridiculous. What a way to aid perverts, and don't even get me started on how sick paedophiles could use this.

11. I think this is a TERRIBLE idea! The very thought of it enrages me. The technology should be kept for PROFESSIONAL uses, NOT CELL PHONES!!!!

I will have no respect for a company that releases it to the cell phone market. Even if it a country decides to ban this, it won't always work. Once something is out there, people will be able to get their hands on it. (I.e. guns. It's illegal for the most part in Canada, put yet we still have idiots running around shooting people.)

I can't stress enough how absolutely infuriating the very thought of this is.