Phone Your Neiman's Now

1. I just spoke with an SA at the Neiman's in Tyson Corner, VA. She said they are starting to mark the bags for discount tomorrow. But, she didn't know exactly when they would be displayed for sale. She's going to phone me and give me more information when she knows. So call your local NM if you're interested.

I'm going to phone all the local stores that sell Channel. :yahoo:

2. Ooh, thanks for the head's up!

3. who do you deal with ??
    I am waiting for NGA to call me.. she knows what i want..
    I am going to try and call Marilyn now..
    But I plan on being at the store as soon as it opens on thursday.. to get first dibs.. you want to meet me there...

4. Hmm, I just called my NM SA and nothing...:shrugs:

5. Marilyn is great to work with. I was just there this morning, but forgot to ask her about the sale. When you find out exactly what bags are going to be on sale, please let us know.

6. I can't call my NM SA because they are having their trunk show today. There's gonna be no way she can be marking things down already. I'll have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday to call.

7. What could it be?

8. I'll pass on any information I receive about the sale.

9. ooh thanks for the heads up! i love how Chanel goes on sale the day i left the country...oh, my impeccable timing.

10. Please if this bag goes on sale let me know. I am interested. Thank you

diagonal CC lambskin eggshell

[​IMG]

11. Does anyone know if Fashion Show NM in Las Vegas sells Chanel and if they do, what will be on sale?

12. The Wynn in Las Vegas has a CHANEL boutique. I don't have an SA there or anything but I've been to the store.

13. my country..this yr...no markdown..cos all past season are practically sold out...selling like hot cakes..

14. I called my SA today and she said her manager just got all the info on the sale and Chanel is not included???!!!!

15. I just called NM newport beach. They won't tell me exact what will be marked down. I guess I have to be there early to find out.:cursing: