~phobias!

1. So im not sure if it belongs here but I was watching the youtube clip of the ballon phobia woman (just youtube that exact prase lol)
    And I was wondering if anyone else had a crazy phobia.

I myself am Dead afraid of... parasites...

sometimes I cant sleep if i think about my bed having dust mites,, ehh makes me shiver thinking about it...
    I literally cry and freak out when i see a flee, or tick, or pictures/video of parasites... I cannot stand it.
    If I ever got lice, I would shave my head no second thoughts.
    Its a crazy phobia, and its seriously bad!:confused1:

Can anyone relate?

2. I have a phobia of clusters of tiny dots/holes. I'm not sure how to describe it but if you ever buy roses.. black dots start to grow on the back sides of the leaves.. omg my skin is getting all crawly just thinking about it!!

A few years back, a friend of mine (who knew of my phobia) took a regular yellow no. 5 pencil and poked many tiny holes in it using a mechanical pencil. That was torture.

3. I have a phobia of being in crowds/crowded places. Last time I went to Costco on a weekend, I had a panic attack. It started by just feeling REALLY agitated that there were SO many people SO close to me :s Then I started getting a cold sweat, my heart was pounding, I got stabbing pains whenever I tried to breathe and I started feeling really dizzy, like everything was getting farther and farther away. I had to be taken to my car to calm down. It was soooo embarrassing :shame:

4. I have a phobia of being in a room full of little children. When we go out to dinner, if there are children nearby, I can't stand it. We try to make sure that we get a table where there aren't any. I don't know why I do that.

5. Butterflies and moths - I can't even look at a picture of one without feeling sick.

6. omg, i know how you feel :heart:
    i had a panic attack in costco as well like 4 years ago cuz it was so packed

7. i have a really big phobia of trains!
    omgg, im so scared of being stuck underground
    and sometimes the train stops (train traffic) for like 5 min
    omggggggg =(

8. Cotton. Like cotton balls or a string of cotton. It makes me physically ill to touch it, towels right out of the dryer feel gross, too. I know I'm weird.

9. ive actually heard of the cotton phobia before.... awong thats funny about your friend, my idiot friends will sometimes do the same thing and like post a giant picture of tape worms or dust mites on my screen saver if I leave me computer open and I refuse to come in the room until they change it lol

10. Spiders. I've always thought they were unpleasant, but one day, one got really close to me and i was shaking and crying.

Also, I hate small, worm-like animals in large groups. Like maggots.

11. I read a book ' feel the fear and do it anyway' People are scared of all sorts. Some people are scared of going to the toilet...

12. Bugs, dust, mold, lint and animal hair/fur, silicone, felt, fleece (wearing them too), pillows that have "soft and furry" fabrics, wet towels, never having any paper towel around, skii goggles, clutter, wearing socks and walking on a rug (especially if it's dirty), some crowded places, people who are overly social and talk all the time, raw meats, stylists and people trying to do/touch my hair/head... I know there are some more, can't think of them now though.

13. Oh, Claire, I so know how this feels. Have had panic attacks off and on for what, 25 years or more. Luckily, a low dose of an anti-depressant helps with the panic attacks and doesn't make me goofy... well, goofier! But I still hate crowded places. It's very common from what I'm told.

Oh, man, yes. My hair is long and thick and I've had stylists and barbers begging me to allow them to do something with it and they always reach out to touch it. Drives me insane. Just because I grew it don't mean it's a toy for others!!

Let's see... can't stand having my feet touched either and my doctor has to check them every month. Hate loud noises, repetative noises like a phone ringing, I'm terrified of technology, and I'm scared to death of going into "nice" places because I know people stare at me. I loev to talk to people, but I'm scared to death of them! Have NO idea why!:borg1:

14. OMG I feel the same way! No one understands it. It's so creepy...

I also have a phobia of roaches. *shiver*

15. orange peels. I can't even be in the same room if someone is eating an orange.

and papercuts.