Philosophy Pure Grace and Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I am going to cover two topics in one thread. I went to skinstore.com to order the new HUGE 4oz bottle of Pure Grace. It's only $10 more than the 2oz bottle. This stuff smells exactly like soap and water clean. Pure, simple, the cleanest smell ever. Which is fantastic since it has been over 100 degrees here every single day for two weeks straight. Anyway, skinstore is phenomenal. They take paypal, they ship sooooo fast and they always include high-end samples. I've received samples of Alterna caviar shampoo and conditioner, and lots of other high end goodies. So this time, they sent a very generous sample of Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask. There was enough in the sample for me and my hubby to have a complete facial. This stuff is amazing! Cool and tingly, great texture, and it totally cleaned out my pores. Even hubby was impressed, and he didn't even want a facial in the first place. I am going back to skinstore to order some.

Just wanted to share the info!:tup:

I'm not a fan of Pure Grace but I do LOVE Amazing Grace, Baby Grace and now I'm starting to get into Inner Grace. Thanks for the skinstore link. I've never heard of them before but I will go check them out!!

LoriB, thanks so much for the recommendation! :tup: I'm just about out of my perfume, and I love the scent of Pure Grace, so I ordered myself one, too!! (I purchased the 4oz. bottle - such a deal!)...Don't know what samples I'll get, but I hope it's the mask - I'd love to try it! :smile:

I love Philosophy! I currently have the "baby grace" and "falling in love". I want to get the "pure grace" now! That mask sounds like it's worth trying! Thanks for the recommendations!

Oh, and the Amazing Grace hair conditioner is to die for! It really does a great job of conditioning your hair and it leaves behind the most subtle, gorgeous scent.

love astara masks...have tried all except the new purple one, which is coming in the mail. also, skinstore.com is great, i usually use them when they give out coupon codes, which is pretty regularly...but right now, makeup.com has 25% off, and they carry astara stuff. just not the blue flame one for some reason, and they come with samples.