Phillip lim for tatami? Opinions?

1. This may be like asking a group of hardcore carnivores what they think about tofu, but what do you ladies think of the Phillip Lim designs for Tatami?

here is the link to the selection that la garconne has.

I know most people don't like birkenstocks, but they make your body feel sooooo good, and every once in while they become stylish again. I mean, it's a look right? The really sexy carefree dress and the really flat sandals?

Anyway, I just orderd the black patent pair. I hope they're cute!
  2. Quite nice but pricey. I can't wear Birkenstocks, they kill my feet.....make that one out!!
  3. I just wanted to clarify about the carnivore comment. I meant that it seems that most ladies here prefer heels, and flat birkenstocks are sort of like tofu by comparison. Sorry if I offended, eek!
  4. Don't be silly! How could anyone be offended by that, I thought it was a funny line :tup:
  5. Whaoo, they came! Shipping was crazy fast. They are really cute IRL, I'll post pics when I get home from work.
  6. I am definitely getting a pair for the summer.
  7. spaceyjacy can you post pics? I really think I want a pair, also did you order your normal size or a size down?