PFers missing in action

1. I thought we could pool of knowledge of where everyone is!

I miss:
    clanalois
    clinkenwar
    Loganz

And coco-nut hasn't been on for a while. Come back and play with us!!!

Who else is missing?

2. Yes, I remember them! Come back girls! I also haven't seen SWEEDIE but I think she was getting married, so may just be off for a bit...

3. AccessoryObsessory - where'd she go???!?!?!

4. I can think of a few....I think we all take breaks here and there. There was a time I didn't post for a month because of my crazy schedule.

5. Dani hasn't been here! Where are youuu? :smile:

6. OMG- IntelSet I was thinking the same thing the other day!!! Where are these girls??

Coco-nut has been on recently, but has been swamped. She is doing ok!

Loganz has been seriously MIA and I miss her!

7. That's right! I always liked her posts (and actually sometimes confused her w/ you Danica, until I got you guys straight from the avatars:smile:

8. :cry: I've been missing Loganz too...

We just got back from the vinyard and everything in general has been Hectic-City, and getting worse...I think a lot of people may be vacationing...or (like yours truly) are completely and totally swamped after returning from vacationing...

9. I've been thinking this too, and missing these ladies.

10. I was thinking the same thing

11. I think I've seen Danica post in the last few days{?}
    I miss Loganz and I have noticed clananois missing as well :sad:

12. Actually you might be confused with Dani and Danica, Danica has not been missing, she actually posted in this thread. Dani is MIA.:flowers:

13. oh how hilarious! Obviously she is NOT missing then! LMBO!

14. I think clanalois once mentioned in the LV sub forum that she's studying for her medical exam or something, that might explain why we haven't seen her???. I hope she's doing ok.

15. i haven't seen hardLVcore! in a while....
    but that could very well be because i'm avoiding the LV sub forum (its bad for my wallet :angel:)