Pewter Simples

1. [​IMG]

Love them? Hate them? Prefer the previous style of simples? Share, ladies!

Personally, I love the pewter color and the double platform has grown on me. I will probably purchase this shoe next. Any input?

2. love em

3. I like them..love the color and the double platform has grown on me too.

4. I like them but I'm not a big fan of the more rounded toe that simples have so I haven't bought any. But I do like the platform a lot.

5. Love them!!! The double platform in growing on me as I type :smile:

6. OMG OMG OMG,I LOVE the new simple pump, cuz they FINALY come in size
    12/42, and some even come in size 12 and a half,:yahoo: !(yes)! :greengrin:!!!
    I cant wait till I get my first 2 pairs, next time I go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yeah, I love them. I am thinking of getting a pair also...

8. I love the color but I prefer the classic Simple style more. However, you already have a (few??) pairs of the classic Simples so this looks like a fun addition!

9. LOVE THEM Priiin!!! I think that the double platform will make it easy to walk in and very comfortable. I haven't tried them on yet though.

You have been screamin for the Pewter Simples, so I think that it is time for you to BUY!!! :tup: They will be great in the summer.

10. :heart: them! :party:

11. I really like the color but still prefer the classic simples, I would have to see the Corta irl...can't wait to see your pics!

12. I think I still prefer the classic Simples, but I need to see these ones modelled before I decide...

13. I like them but I don't love them. They are very stylish and elegant and pewter is a great colour.

14. The platform has grown on me!
    I love the pewter color as well.

15. I love the color and the style. I prefer the simples without the platform, but these look great in pewter. Can't wait to see pictures after you get them, priin! :nuts: