Pewter! Rose! Indigo! Turquoise! Anthracite! Ink! Rouge Theatre! Rouge Vif!

1. Here's my collection thus far. The first one that dragged me into my balenciaga obsession I blame it on my Pewter first 05. I can never sell this one:

[​IMG]

Next one, my Rose 04 City.

[​IMG]

I did have her fixed up a little at artbag. Mostly just the piping needed a little help. They did an amazing job!

[​IMG]

My Indigo 05 City. :love:

[​IMG]

My Turkey 05 City. :nuts:

[​IMG]

My lovely Rouge Theatre 05 Day. I had to clean her for about 3 days before she looked decent. When I got her she was soooo dirty. And NOT in a good way! :yucky:

2. [​IMG]

My Ink City 06.

[​IMG]

Rouge Vif City 06. She's got super thick and smooshy leather for an 06! Similar to my Rose actually.

[​IMG]

And my latest my Anthracite work! I would say she's another chameleon creature like Ink. She never looks the same everytime I look at her. And the leather is very soft and textured.

And finally my mini coin purse in metallic pink!

[​IMG]

And more to come.... eventually! I'm totally in love with the Aqua GH hobo! And I'm still craving for a Bordeaux City 05.

3. You have some REALLY BEAUTIFUL bags Fayden! AMAZING!

4. Absolutely fantastic collection fayden ! just looking at your pics made my evening ! :heart: :nuts: :drool:

5. Wow Fayden your collection is TDF! You have such a great mix. The pewter and rose are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics! I only hope one day I can have such an amazing collection! :yes:

6. Wow! You've got some gorgeous colors there... and some of my favorites I might add too!! :graucho:

Thanks for sharing!!!

7. The pictures aren't working for me. Sounds like you have an amazing collection though. :smile:))

8. Beautiful... and that's quite the pod collection too!

9. What a gorgeous and well-rounded collection! Thank you for posting those (must wipe drool off keyboard now):drool:

10. If for some reason the pics aren't working, I can attach them as well.

P00032.jpg P00098.jpg P00106.jpg P00110.jpg P90872.jpg
  11. Wow!!!! Your collection is outstanding. I love them all.:love:

12. Fayden

What an amazing collection - wow - took my breath away!

I cannot believe you have a metallic pink coin purse - where did you get it?? I have a metallic pink first and DESPERATE for the coin purse to match!

13. Here are the rest.

P90876.jpg P90878.jpg P80047.jpg P80525.jpg
  14. Thanks! I actually bought the coin case from Bluefly last year. I just lucked out that day!

15. Your bags are AWESOME!!:woohoo: