Pewter FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. is official! I just received the tracking number for my PEWTER FIRST!!! Yes! I finally got one! So now I will be receiving a pewter First (2004) AND a City (2005) this week, and can decide which one I like. Big thanks to BalenciagaLove for authentication and to hellooholly!

And yes, I will post pics!:biggrin: :love: :nuts:
  2. Huh? Where did you find these wonderful treats?
  3. Yippeee!!! See, good things come to those who wait!! Now you have the best of both! Im so happy for you. Congrats!
  4. Congratulations, ET!! I'm so happy for you! :nuts: :nuts: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  5. Congrats! Pewter is a gorgeous color!
  6. Congrats!!
  7. ooohh CONGRATS ET!!!! Finally you got your long-awaited pewter first!!! Can't wait to see pics of your growing family [​IMG]
  8. wow congrats! lets see pics of the two of them side by side!
  9. Thanks guys! Will do, Fayden. They are from different years (04 First, 05 City) so hopefully they will be distinctive colors. :nuts:
  10. YAYYYYYYYYY! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  11. Congrats!!! That's great news! Do u think you'll end up keeping both?? Lol, you're a Balenciaga convert in a BIG way!
  12. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!:nuts:

All I have to say though is IM NEXT!! Since I got ripped off and all on my original purchase, I hope I'm next to get the coveted Pewter first:love:
  13. Congrats! The pewter is gorgeous in both sizes.
  14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.
  15. Yay! Happy Pewter Day! :lol: