Pewter First is Here - I Feel Sick with Joy!

seahorseinstripes said:
OMG BooYah!!! LOL that's too funny.
u're crazier than all of us :roflmfao: even if u let out ur bag once a month, in another 13 months when u're done, u'll be having 13 more in the closet. it's like an evil circle... :roflmfao:

true dat!!!!!! it IS a vicious cycle and i'm in deep doo-doo....one year will just not be enough to break out all these bags :crybaby: :roflmfao:

Cal said:
Lol Booyah! Where have you hidden them all?

they're in the 2 kiddies' closets :upsidedown: he won't look there cause he's not the one to dress 'em....if he were, everyone would say, "....by chance, do you and the kiddies look in the mirror before you leave the house?...":roflmfao: :lol:

I don't think I'd be able to hide the pewter first. I'd have to just use it and when he asks, say "oh yeah, I bought this a while ago and I knew you'd have something to say about it, so I just didn't use it for a while. No big deal. This bag makes me soooo happy!"

Who could argue with that?

^ so true... he'll never know when exactly you bought them anyways :biggrin: Lately I just don't bother hiding them and just bring them home/wear them out w/o caring. He knows me a little too well by now anyways to believe the "this is the last one, I swear!" :roflmfao: