Pewter City PURCHASED and on the way!

1. it's not the First, but it's a start. If I find my First, I can decide between the two and then list one on the Marketplace. I paid an exhorbitant amount for it, but my new pewter City should be in my hot little hands by next Friday.

Big thanks to BalenciagaLove who found this bag for me. It took a couple of days to contact the seller, but we managed to work out a price and I will -- AT LAST -- have my metallic b-bag.

Now I can rest.

OH...and I turned in my LAST term paper tonight! No more until December!!!
  2. Congrats!! You'll love the pewter City. Be sure to post pictures.
  3. Wow that was quick! Congrats on finally finding your metallic Balenciaga :smile: Please post pics when it arrives....I have yet to see a Pewter City IRL so I'm really curious!
  4. glad you were able to find your bag.
    i am sure you will LOVE it!
  5. wow! i'm so glad that you found your colour so quickly!!!! ***hugs*** can't wait to see pics!!! i hope the week isnt too long to wait!!! we'll wait with you for sure!!!!!
  6. Lucky girl :biggrin: !! Gorgeous bag ... CONGRATS !!! Enjoy it :love:
  7. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu must be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. ^___^ Pewter is hot.
  9. wow... ive never seen a pewter city before actually. post pics...
  10. Wow, congratulations! I'm so glad you found it!

And congratulations on handing in your paper too, that is an accomplishment - what better way to celebrate than with a new bag...
  11. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. congrats! the pewter is sooooo beautiful, it hurt to sell my pewter first, but it was just too small for me!
  13. Yay :nuts: Congrats on finding one! Post pictures :biggrin:
  14. how fab - congrats! i can't wait to see the pics. hands down, the city is my favourite bag!:biggrin:
  15. Wow.. finally ET, you found it... congratulation...