Pets named after handbags?

1. After reading about a dog named Dooney on another thread, I was wondering if anyone else named their pet after their favorite bag?:smile:

2. No dogs yet, unfortunately, but I can definitely see myself naming them after bags when I get them:yes:

3. it is actually kind of a cute idea, the people who know of the bags will know what it mean and non-bag-lovers woun't have a clue ;)

4. We were just talking about this on the Kooba forum! I have dogs named Kooba, Prada and Coco Chanel. :smile:

5. I've got a cat named Louis Vuitton, but it's spelled as..... Louis V. Ton

6. My new Chihuahua puppy is named Anya.....after Anya Hindmarch

7. That is too cute! If I get another dog I'll have to name him after my favorite bag, but I'll have to find a way to shorten "Classic Flap in Black".

8. I got my kitty before I was into purses but I secretly call him Louis. :p

9. I think names like Dooney and Louis are cute, but Gucci and Versace are tacky to me.

10. No purse names for my dogs. My dog is named after a drink. His name is Cosmo, but then he could be named after the magazine too. I just liked the name though.

11. I have the cutest little Havanese and named her Chloe because I got her the same week as my new Chloe bag:smile: