Petrol Stam, Do you have any pics?

1. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the Petrol Stam? I am on the look out for a second hand one and I don't know much about what to look for when authenticating one. If anyone has any tips on trying to distinguish the fakes from the real thing, please let me know!!
    Thanks!!:idea:

2. Hi there! I haven't seen one IRL, but if you are looking for it on eBay, I'm almost certain that it is the most popular "faked" Stam color....so, please be careful.

3. Thanks SuLi! :smile: I am just keeping an eye out for one....I know eBay is a nightmare for finding the real thing...but I'd like to know what a real one looks like and what the main differences are between the "fakes" (yuck!) and the real thing before I make any purchases in the future...fingers crossed that someone wants to part with the real thing soon!

4. ^^^I would love to know the same information :smile:

5. All authentic MJ bags have "riri" embossed on the back of the zippers not "lampo"

6. ^ sorry, not true. my 05 bag is lampo.

7. Winona77 is right. The FW 05 stams have lampo zippers.

8. I've found a pic that I saved from tfs of an authentic FW 05 petrol stam in smooth nappa leather.

MJ quilted stam nappa tfs.jpg
  9. Gorgeous! I would love to feel that leather...

10. Did Lindsay Lohan have that exact blue petrol one pictured above? The pictures that I have seen of her look different. I guess the flash makes it look different.

11. That's true... her photo makes the leather look more textured, almost icey looking. This photo definitely looks very smooth.

12. Oops, I have been corrected. My original information about the petrol not being produced in icy leather was from bad MJ SA information (you can never trust an SA). I should have realized that it was incorrect because there are definitely icy leather petrol quilted cammies, venetias, and wallets. I think Lilo's is the icy leather version.

13. That's okay. Thanks for the picture anyways. I do like the icey version of the petrol.

14. Thanks for the picture...the petrol really is a stunning colour. I have just snagged myself a stam in blush, which will cure my stam fever until I can find a petrol!!

15. Blush Stam is very beautiful, I love it!!! Congrats! =)