Petra Nemcova

Sean Penn and rumored on-again girlfriend, model Petra Nemcova, attend a red carpet event during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 18) at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.

Earlier in the day, the two joined Paul Haggis and Roberta Armani at a photo call for the Haiti: Carnival in Cannes fundraiser.

The event, hosted by Armani, will benefit Sean‘s J/P HRO, Petra‘s Happy Hearts Fund and Paul‘s Artists for Peace and Justice.

During a press conference, Sean had some harsh words for the media, who he accused of abandoning Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake.

“It’s not only celebrities who went for a day. It’s the whole f—– world. It’s all of you,” he said. “The reason we have Haiti fatigue is because there was never a commitment in the first place.”

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 991
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 958
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 2,117
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 920
Doesn't look like the Petra I've always "known" - is it the blonde hair? :-s

Petra Nemcova replaces pregnant Abbey Clancy as the face of Ultimo underwear (and kicks off her new campaign by revealing an unairbrushed lingerie shot)

• Czech model replaces Abbey Clancy as new face of lingerie giant
  • Smoulders in new lingerie looks from spring/summer 2015 collection
  • Reveals her flawless beauty in unairbrushed picture from undies shoot
She's beautiful, giving and from the look of her airbrushed - and unretouched shots - Petra Nemcova is naturally absolutely flawless.
No wonder the 5ft 10in Czech-born model, 35, has been announced as the new face of Ultimo underwear's spring/summer 2015 campaign.
She replaces a pregnant Abbey Clancy, and it's evident from her pictures that she needs no improvement.

250C23C600000578-2925806-image-m-18_1422270961057.jpg
2507DEA200000578-2925806-She_smoulders_in-a-19_1422270966341.jpg

There's practically no difference between the original shot of Petra (left), before retouching, and the one released by the company (right) as the model smoulders in the Black Label Sophia bra and knickers set

The new campaign features Petra showing off a series of stunning designs which are available in sizes A to G cups, priced from £12 for briefs and £24 for bras.
The pictures have been released just in time for Valentine's Day.
Petra said: 'I’m thrilled to be the new face of Ultimo, following in the footsteps of so many beautiful women.

'I adore Ultimo lingerie – it feels amazing on the skin and is incredibly stylish and seductive.'
In one shot, Petra poses in the Black Label Sophia set of vintage-inspired lace and sheer bra, £35, and matching high-waisted knickers, £18.
The picture is shot against a wood panelled wall, with a Champagne-coloured shrug falling seductively off her shoulder.

2507DF8600000578-2925806-image-a-29_1422215389748.jpg

Petra shows off the mulberry pink Jessie set of lace and gold plunge bra and matching underwear

Ultimo released both the picture of Petra before the picture was retouched and afterwards. The most remarkable thing about the two images is their sheer similarity.
While the colour is brighter in the 'after' image and her skin tone and hair appear warmer, Petra's body and her proportions appear to be exactly the same.
The rest of the images have the same casually seductive feel.
In one picture, Petra leans against a French window, in the mulberry pink Jessie set of lace laid on to gold fabric.
The bra cup also includes a secret sling that promises to banish the 'double boob' effect.
In the Ana, she perches on the edge of the bed wearing the black mesh bra which features extra straps over both cups and a diamante feature at the centre of the Brazilian pants.

2507DEF600000578-2925806-image-a-30_1422215395597.jpg

Petra has posed for six photos for Ultimo, including this picture in which she wears the black mesh Ana set

Abbey Clancy stuns in Ultimo underwear campaign

video-undefined-23097CFC00000578-122_636x358.jpg

Petra's Ultimo predecessor is Abbey Clancy, the Strictly Come Dancing champion and model, currently five months pregnant with her second child.
She revealed her feelings about her changing body in to The Times yesterday.
She said: ‘One part of your brain is going, 'Oh my God, I'm so blessed, it's a miracle', and the other half is going, 'I can't bear this, I'm so fat, I'm ugly, I've got headaches, I've got spots, I feel sick.’
When Petra was announced as the new face - and body - of the brand, the company's founder Michelle Mone said: 'I'm thrilled to announce that Petra is the new face and body of Ultimo.

1FD0EC9C00000578-2925806-image-a-32_1422215878339.jpg

Model and Strictly star Abbey Clancy looked smoking hot in the underwear giant's previous campaign

1AFA746300000578-2925806-image-a-31_1422215872689.jpg

Abbey Clancy, a former Ultimo model, is now five months pregnant with her second child with Peter Crouch

'She is a supermodel who has international success, and – once you see the new campaign images – it's easy to understand why.
'We're delighted to have her representing Ultimo.'
As well as being beautiful and multi-lingual, Petra is also known for her charity work.
After survived the 2004 tsunami in which her fiance tragically died, she founded the Happy Hearts Fund in 2005 which builds schools in disaster-hit areas.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2925806/Petra-Nemcova-replaces-pregnant-Abbey-Clancy-face-Ultimo-underwear-reveals-unairbrushed-lingerie-shot.html#ixzz3PwpxMzIL